lil' valentine-We have had so much fun together this past year. I love your belly laughs and giggling. I love your wet kisses that you give. I love your snuggles at night. I love your toothy grin I get to see in the rear view mirror {forward facing car seats are so much better} and I love your little finger you point when you want something, or just feel like pointing at me. I love you lil' valentine.
Big Valentine-It's our 5th valentine's together and it gets better each year. In those 5 years as valentine's we've traveled to 8 countries together, moved across the country together, lived on 2 incomes together {really fun}, lived on a negative income together {still fun}, experienced the birth of our child {fun and so many more things--hard} and laughed a lot. I love your handsome smile and your ambition. I love your constant optimism and corny jokes. I love you for keeping my toes warm at night. I love you big valentine.
Here's to many more. Happy Valentine's Day! (1 day early)
No comments:
Post a Comment