Oh man, I am laughing my head off! Nice!What in the world are we going to do without you guys? Pete will be dreaming of Kate all summer!
haha already have to worry about Kate kissing boys!
HILARIOUS! I love the commentary. Such cute little kiddos.
How cute is that!!! Love the pix.
Jill I'm so sorry about the weirdos looking at your blog via my blog! I've had some strange places come up for mine too. Let me know if you want me to take it off completely. I can always access your blog from fellow morningside heights-warders!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh man, I am laughing my head off! Nice!
What in the world are we going to do without you guys? Pete will be dreaming of Kate all summer!
haha already have to worry about Kate kissing boys!
HILARIOUS! I love the commentary. Such cute little kiddos.
How cute is that!!! Love the pix.
Jill I'm so sorry about the weirdos looking at your blog via my blog! I've had some strange places come up for mine too. Let me know if you want me to take it off completely. I can always access your blog from fellow morningside heights-warders!
Post a Comment