For Mother's Day Paul gave me a family photo shoot. This is something I've wanted to do ever since Kate was born, but since Paul ranks picture taking on the same level as going to the dentist, we haven't had them taken. When we found out our friend and amazing photographer, Liz, was moving to Utah next month we had to get them done before she left.
To check out the proofs go to her website http://etfphotography.com/index2.php and once you enter the site click "clients" in the bottom right corner and the password is TANNER.
She does amazing work. While you're there you'll have to take a look around her website. It's really impressive. If only I knew her when we were getting married...
{And for the record, Paul didn't think it was that bad afterall.}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Beautiful pictures! You look amazing and I loved how you and Kate both had red shoes! Hope you guys are well.
Love, Kacey
Jill these turned out great! I really like how you used red as an accent color. You did a great job choosing your outfits. Good luck choosing...there are a lot of good shots. You have some really good family ones to choose from and I particularly like the picture of you and Kate where she is laughing. Such a mom/daughter moment. Love it!
those are great - really great! I loved the red theme! Family pics are so precious with kids, huh? She is amazing! Good gift paul! And also, no hablo espanol...
They turned out so cute! I hope you didn't make your shirt...if you did I need to buy one from you right now!
The pictures are amazing. There are a bunch of good ones. Thanks for sharing! I love looking at other peps pix since that's what I'm going to school for.
Adorable pictures!
Fantastic pictures!! Love them!
The pictures are so fun and beautiful! Of course the family pictures are perfect and Kate is so adorable. But I love the ones of just you and Paul, looks like you are still on your honeymoon. So in love. :)
Post a Comment