
We took advantage of the gorgeous weather we had on Memorial Day and drove into the city to see friends and visit the park.

Kate had fun climbing stairs, chasing balls, picking flowers and looking at all the dogs, horses, bikers and runners in Central Park. You are guaranteed to see all different types of people, including crazy ones, in Central Park on a holiday.


We ate Patsy's pizza and hung out with our friends, the Kings. Paul and I both agree that even though New Haven claims to have "invented" the pizza--we both prefer New York pizza.

Summer is here!
3 comments:
I couldn't agree more that New York pizza is *way* better than New Haven pizza.
Hey - if I wanted burnt pizza, I could burn it myself.
Too bad we missed each other! We were all probably very close that day in the park! What a beautiful day! Maybe we'll see you next time!
Sounds like a fun day. Kate's jumper is darling btw.
Post a Comment