How exciting!! Is Paul OK with this.. we know hnow badly a boy was wanted. But, I am sure she will be beautiful a perfect and just wrap him around her tiny finger!
Fun news! My sisters and I are close in age and though we had our moments growing up where we didn't like each other very much, they are my best friends!
Congratulations! I am super excited for you guys. Do you guys have the name picked out already?
She will be adorable and well dressed just like her older sister. Just think that all the time and effort you put into making adorable things for Kate will get twice the use! We are already enjoying the finacial benefit of that with Tanner handing down clothing to Davis.
so exciting! it may take two years, but those two little girls will be so adorable to watch interact. and prepare your husband for the massive increase of pink toys in your house...somehow i justified buying the pink bus and the pink doctor kit and the pink kitchen with two girls. you just won't be able to help yourself! congrats again.
12 comments:
Congrats! We love having two girls. I am sure Kate will be a great big sister.
How exciting!! Is Paul OK with this.. we know hnow badly a boy was wanted. But, I am sure she will be beautiful a perfect and just wrap him around her tiny finger!
WOW...CONGRATS!! Girls are the best, you'll just love having two sweet little girls runnin around!
want to switch:)
We're excited for you. Kate and the new babe will have so much fun together!
yay another beautiful girl!
Fun news! My sisters and I are close in age and though we had our moments growing up where we didn't like each other very much, they are my best friends!
Congratulations! I am super excited for you guys. Do you guys have the name picked out already?
She will be adorable and well dressed just like her older sister. Just think that all the time and effort you put into making adorable things for Kate will get twice the use! We are already enjoying the finacial benefit of that with Tanner handing down clothing to Davis.
so exciting! it may take two years, but those two little girls will be so adorable to watch interact. and prepare your husband for the massive increase of pink toys in your house...somehow i justified buying the pink bus and the pink doctor kit and the pink kitchen with two girls. you just won't be able to help yourself! congrats again.
how exciting! congrats. Hope everyone is doing well. Looks like you had fun apple picking too!
Congratulations! I'm sure Kate will have a lot of fun being a big sister.
Congratulations on your baby girl! I bet Kate is excited!
Post a Comment