Friday, October 3, 2008

Lucy is famous

Check her out here!

7 comments:

Kari said...

Jill, that's awesome! Not only is Lucy famous...YOU are famous too!

Becca said...

Yay, Jill! I am not surprised--Lucy is so adorable! Way to go!

Jill said...

That is great! It is a really cute doll!!

Kristy said...

Well, she is very cute. Great job, JIll!

Emily said...

She is adorable. I love your post about new recipes, too. Thanks for the idea on freezing half. Lists, lists...I do it too! Have a great week.

Trisha said...

I found the bean bag pattern on makingitfun.blogspot.com. There are a bunch of tutorials but if you scroll down a bit there is the post on the bean bag. It takes a lot of fabric 6 yards (that's a lot right?) but at M&L fabric here I found mine for 2.78 a yard. I also used 5cf of bean bag filler. Happy sewing!

vmmh said...

your lucy is definitely and by far the cutest! congrats on the new little one, jill!