In many ways Kate is a "girly-girl". She loves dresses, shoes, purses, playing with her dolly and stroller. She pays attention to jewelry and likes to give hugs. In other ways she is not so much. She is not afraid at the playground, she will try anything. She usually doesn't cry when she falls and if she does, you know it hurt. And she hates having her hair done. It's a battle to comb her hair after her bath each night. When I try to put a ponytail in she'll flail and kick and scream even with the best distraction. Barettes and clips usually last less than 5 minutes before she's discovered them and pulled them out. I really want to put bows in her hair but she hates it, so I usually don't. That results in a messy head most days and me feeling like a bad mother because my child doesn't look put together. So it was time for another haircut. When it's cut in a cute bob I don't feel so bad about not "doing" anything with it. It's a win-win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is way cute. How do you get her to sit still for a haircut? I have cut Ashley's bangs, and it is always a struggle. As soon as she sees the scissors she shakes her head and screams. But Kate looks so content. How do you do that?
beautiful girl!
Cute haircut Kate!!
Looks good, Kate!
She looks cute!
Post a Comment