Festivities included a hayride at the park the on Halloween eve. A parade and trick or treating at Yale. And a pizza party and trick or treating with friends. The lady bug costume happily got another years worth of wear and I'm guessing that it will come out again next year on baby sister!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween
We had a lot of fun celebrating Halloween. My mom was staying with us all week (unfortunately we had to say goodbye to her the morning of Halloween) and we worked on getting kate excited for Halloween by taking lots of walks to look at pumpkins and witches, going to the pumpkin patch and reading Halloween books. I think Kate really got it! She loved holding her pumpkin basket and putting her candy in it. She wasn't shy about trick or treating and loved having so many suckers. I think she's had enough for the rest of the year!
Festivities included a hayride at the park the on Halloween eve. A parade and trick or treating at Yale. And a pizza party and trick or treating with friends. The lady bug costume happily got another years worth of wear and I'm guessing that it will come out again next year on baby sister!
Festivities included a hayride at the park the on Halloween eve. A parade and trick or treating at Yale. And a pizza party and trick or treating with friends. The lady bug costume happily got another years worth of wear and I'm guessing that it will come out again next year on baby sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Really cute! Where did you get her awesome pumpkin bag?
Oh, Kate looks so cute! Just wait until next year...trick or treating will be a whole new experience!
Post a Comment