Before
After
One of our best baby purchases so far has been this Fisher Price Infant to Toddler rocker. It served as Kate's bed for her first 4 weeks of life. It has a great toy bar that attaches that Kate has loved to play with since she was 2 months old. As she gets bigger it will become more of a rocking chair that she can read and play in. The chair is great. The only problem with it (along with most other baby toys) is that it's kind of ugly. It's actually better looking than most other bouncers I've seen, but it definitely does not match the colors in her room. So I got this idea to try and make a "slipcover" for the chair. My sewing skills are pretty basic but $15 later and the chair has a new life.
5 comments:
My, my you are crafty. It was too late to call you back-east coaster. But I'll call tomorrow. Kate's getting so much personality. I'm sad she still doesn't know her Aunt Jacki. I'm going to teach her all kinds of naughty stuff. That's what all the fun aunts do.
I am super impressed! I love the cute fabric. What a neat idea.
Oh Jill, I would never know that was the same chair!! You have definately taken after your gramma Fernley with her sewing skills!! Darling idea....but most of all the darling little girl in the chair!
Great idea Jill! I wish that they did not make baby stuff so cheesey!
Look out folks... Jill Tanner could possibly be the next designer on Trading Spaces!
Post a Comment