



For kate's 7 month birthday (tomorrow) we decided she might want a real full size crib. She's probably wanted it for a while now...but there is only so much you can fit into 500 square feet. So with her new room comes a new crib. Now we are hoping she will like it so much she won't want to wake up in the middle of the night. Wishful thinking, I know.
6 comments:
I love it! Does it say her name across the front of it?
no, but that would be cool! It has a little wooden flower decal. i like it too :)
I love the crib!! Great choice!
Your crib is so cute and so is the little girl that comes with it. Can you purchase both at the store? Your flooring is beautiful! Is it like that throughout?
What a darling picture. Kate is sitting up so well....she is growing up without me...is Yale really that important??? (: She looks like she loves her teddy bear!
I agree with all the other comments (the crib and baby are adorable).
Post a Comment