
These past few months I have been reading blogs and wanting to start one for our family. I have put it off while trying to decide what our blog would be about and if we could be witty enough to make it interesting. You can find a blog on everything from montessori education to crafts to NYC restaurants... and I am addicted to reading them. So, it seems the time is right to finally start our own. Last Wednesday we said goodbye to 400 Central Park West and left Manhattan for an apartment in a cute victorian house in New Haven, Ct. We are excited for the adventures ahead, but I'm afraid I already miss Manhattan. We really fell in love with it over the past 2 years and are sad to leave. Who knows, maybe we'll be back!
1 comment:
I get to be your first comment....how exciting. Your pictures are darling. Yes, Manhatten is great but please come back to the west coast! sandee
Post a Comment