Sunday, August 26, 2007

Crafty Me



Lately I have been feeling a little more crafty than usual. While I wish I were more artistic, I enjoy doing various "craft" projects. Having a kids room to decorate has inspired me to try some new things. I thought I'd share my latest craft project. I used mod podge to decoupage scrapbook paper onto these letters. I plan to hang them on the wall but for now they are resting atop Kate's crib. They look a little handmade but overall I'm pleased with how they turned out. Hopefully the room will start to have a little more color and life considering the walls and furniture are all white. Future projects I have in mind: a black oilcloth tablecloth to cover up our funky laminate built-in table in the kitchen (thanks Leslie for the idea), a doll for kate and maybe a Halloween costume for her also. Although I really love this costume here. So, we'll see.

9 comments:

Jacki said...

Wow Jill! You're so good. I'm impressed. I don't think they look home-made at all.

Maria said...

I agree with Jacki, they look so cute! I love the costume and the fun doll patterns. You are very talented.

sandee said...

So-o cute Jill. Very talented! Kate is a lucky girl!

jamie said...

They look VERY good! I will definitely be recruiting you when one day I get a little junior!

Jill said...

those are so cute Jill!

Jill said...

Babystyle always has great costumes. Love the lady bug!

Jacki said...

Jill I miss the Spongberg's too! I think of them as an extension of my own family. My dad is as crazy as ever. He's so ocd.

Daniel and Emily Munns said...

Wish we were closer and we could craft together... I love projects and I have about a million of them right now, wish I had the time to do them...

Daniel and Emily Munns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.