Tuesday, July 12, 2011

a few things

What do you do when it's hot outside, you have no AC and 2 hours until dinner time/Dad comes home?
Have a car wash! This idea came out of nowhere and the girls have been asking for it every day since. It ended in a water fight and was the perfect late afternoon activity.



While we were outside I took a few photos of our garden. It's going better this year. I've got 5 tomato plants out front getting lots of sun and we're enjoying ripe ones already!

And this is what my what the table looks like after asking Gwen to set it. She did a great job, all on her own. She gave me a serving fork and everyone else baby forks--maybe I looked really hungry? It made me laugh.
Insalata caprese with a splash of balsamic vinegar. I love summer food!

And so does she.

1 comment:

Daniel and Emily Munns said...

I am loving the cute curly hair on that little Gwen girl!! Miss you guys!!