Kate can’t figure out where Mimi and Papa went. We were lucky enough to share our home with them for the past 6 days. They left today and all afternoon Kate has been looking at the front door waiting for them to come back! We did so many fun things while they were here and enjoyed showing them around our part of the country.
Here is Dad becoming smarter at one of Yale’s many libraries.
Kate had her picture drawn by the funny old man at Lyman's Orchards.
Kate loved all the attention and playtime. We just loved having them around. We miss you guys already. Come back soon!
5 comments:
ok, I'm so glad you posted. i do remember meeting you. i've just spent the last 30 minutes looking at your blog. you have a beautiful little girl! i am a wanna be sewer as well and try real hard to pull off fun projects. i was inspired by your elephants (we love elephants over here) and need that book! also i have to know how you did those fabric (i think they were fabric) decorations on you daughters wall. Adorable. well, now that i know where to find you, i hope you don't mind me dropping back in again. very fun blog!
Ahhh Jill cute pictures! How fun to have your parents in town! Our girls love having their Papa & Nana come into town...great pictures, thanks for sharing!
wonderful memories! I wish you lived closer - but then I guess I wouldn't have been able to sleep in Kate's cute room. Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
I would love to see the cartoon picture of Kate that you had done.
Cute pix! Your parents look to being doing well. Tell them Hi for me when you talk to them next. I love the dress Kate is wearing. Hanna Anderson???
Post a Comment