Thursday, November 15, 2007

First Steps

Check out Kate's new trick!


8 comments:

Becca said...

Go Kate! What a woman! And I love the wagon!

Spencer Family said...

Yay Kate! That is so exciting. Hey, I am planning to be in NYC the 6-9 of December so if you guys are available we should get together. We'll also be in Irvine over Christmas (19-28) so if NYC doesn't work we can always try for CA. Hope you guys are enjoying the holidays and your cute little girl!

Lynley said...

Oh my little cutie! I just want to pick her up and squeeze her!

Maria said...

She is super cute and so grown up.

Jill said...

I can't believe it! So cute!

Jacki said...

Way to go Kate!

Jacki said...

I loved your comments! I replied on my blog.

Brett and Lisa said...

What a big girl! That is so cute! I can't believe that she is almost a year old! I am sure that time flies!