Kate is so cute...even after getting a shot! I'm so glad you posted this...it helped remind me that I need to take the girls in for their flu shots! Hope all is well...love, love, love your blog!
I know how Kate feels. I got my flu shot today at Costco and my arm has been killing me. Tanner slowed down when he hit 12 month clothing so maybe Kate will too.
4 comments:
What size is she wearing these days?
12 month clothes fit her about perfect but who knows for how long. That outfit she is wearing in the picture is 18 months... she is getting big!
Hey Jill...
Kate is so cute...even after getting a shot! I'm so glad you posted this...it helped remind me that I need to take the girls in for their flu shots! Hope all is well...love, love, love your blog!
I know how Kate feels. I got my flu shot today at Costco and my arm has been killing me. Tanner slowed down when he hit 12 month clothing so maybe Kate will too.
Post a Comment