We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day. It was unseasonably warm and so sunny. The ground was blanketed in colorful leaves.

We ate cinnamon french toast made with challah bread for breakfast.

Went for a walk and swinging at the park.

Enjoyed a beautiful table, great food and friends thanks to our gracious hosts, the Lloyds.

And Kate got to play with Peter under the Thanksgiving table!
{p.s. I brought this appetizer to dinner. It seemed like an appropriate seasonal dish and I will definitely be making it again.}
{p.s. I brought this appetizer to dinner. It seemed like an appropriate seasonal dish and I will definitely be making it again.}
3 comments:
Great photos! I'm glad you posted the squash recipe. It was so yummy. Did you find that variety of squash or did you use a different kind? I've never seen that variety and was wondering if it would work just as well with spaghetti squash. That's actually what I thought you had used. It was fun to have Thanksgiving dinner with your sweet family!
Happy Thanksgiving to you guys! I looked like you had a great day. We are still with out baby - I am 2 days overdue and going crazy! But, what can you do... Brett and I are actually goign to try out the mythical "teeter-totter" that some girls in the ward swear by. I am pretty sure it won't do anything, but they are fun and it won't hurt to try :). Your pictures are great! Do you guys have a special camera? I am in the market for new one - so let me know!
Sounds like a yummy and fun day but we missed you guys! love
MOM
Post a Comment