
Those who know Paul well, know that this is NOT a regular (if ever) occurrence. Not the reading part, he and Kate do that all the time, but the cat part. Paul is allergic to cats and does not like them at all. He has said several times that we will never have a cat and always talks about how much he hates cats. This cat, Aussie, is not just any cat. This cat loves everyone and demands A LOT of attention. He'll try and get in between whatever you're doing to get some attention. For some reason, Aussie doesn't cause as much of an allergic reaction in Paul as some cats do. When I walked in and saw this sight, I can to capture it in a photograph for proof. Proof that Paul does not hate all cats and is not allergic (well completely) to all cats. Maybe one day Kate will talk him into it...
(see mom, we took good care of Aussie while you were gone)
1 comment:
I'm with Paul here. It would be a very rare occasion that you would find a cat sitting on my lap!
Post a Comment