Sunday, June 29, 2008

kate's first haircut

Kate has been in need of a haircut for a while. This past week we traveled to Utah to visit family and celebrate my dad's new El Pollo Loco opening. My cousin's wife, Shea, is a hairstylist. I decided I couldn't make any more excuses so we had Shea cut Kate's hair. Kate did a pretty good job through the whole thing. We distracted her with cartoons and cheerios and Shea worked fast! I'm really happy with how it turned out and now I don't feel like I have to fight her everyday to get pigtails or a clip in her hair!

Before:
During:
After:

Doesn't she look all grown up?

11 comments:

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

Jill...Kate's haircut looks adorable on her! What a cutie!!

Jill said...

I love it!! So cute!!

Maria said...

The hair cut is very cute. Why do babies have to grow up so fast?

Becca said...

Kate, you look DARLING! Pete thinks you look very fancy. Good job, everyone--the baby haircuts can be quite the production.

Spencer Family said...

Jill, Her hair is adorable! It makes me wish I had a girl--what fun!

Rach and Danny said...

Jill, I love reading your blog and also your projects one. You are so creative. Your daughter is so beautiful and I love looking at all of the pictures. I was in American Fork with my sister a couple of weeks ago and we passed the building with the brand new El pollo loco sign. As a child of So. Cal, I have to say I was super excited and my sister was as well. Does your dad have a franchise with them? I hope you're doing well.
Rachel (Flexman) Gibbons

Kristy said...

That is so cute. I don't think I've seen such a such a great hairstyle on a little girl! She seriously looks adorable.

LagaFamily said...

Her hair looks so cute! Brody STILL won't sit still for his haircuts. She looks adorable.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jill! I hope you have a great day!

Spencer Family said...

Happy Birthday Jill! I hope you have a great day!

Kim said...

wow! I love it and she does look so grown up. Any El pollo Loco in Utah!!! I'm gonna have to go. How 'bout having your dad open one in MN?!?