Saturday, June 7, 2008

Summer is here! We made it across the country (we need to start counting how many times we’ve done that flight) and are happy to be settled in California for the next couple of months. It is a beautiful place to be spending the summer. Paul has started his summer internship and is getting adjusted to being a working man again. We are missing the flexibility of business school but enjoying the paychecks from working!

Kate and I have already made it to the beach where she loved chasing seagulls and waving bye-bye to the boats.



We’re enjoying dining al fresco and I’ve finally started the herb garden I keep talking about.

We are looking forward to a fun summer of BBQ and pool parties, weddings, beach outings and time with our families. What are you looking forward to this summer?

4 comments:

Becca said...

Hey guys!

Glad to see you made it! Looks like a party there in So Cal! Enjoy the beach! Kate looks like she is really happy to be there!

Kim said...

I'm looking forward to coming home to Cali....haven't been back since we got sealed 2 yrs ago! Where are you guys staying?

Jill said...

We are excited to get to spend our summer with you guys!

Jamie C. said...

I love those pictures! That looks exactly like Huntington harbor...the bay I went to everyday with my mom when I was little. Brings back memories. I hope you have so much fun in California. What a lucky summer life you get to enjoy!