




I have had a lot of fun decorating our apartment. For a change our problem has been too much space. I was so used to living in a small space and buying smaller furniture that I had nothing to fill up our large room with tall ceilings. For a while it was very bare looking, but nothing some shopping couldn't fix! We bought a new sofa and demilune table for the living room and still need to buy an ottoman to use as a coffee table, some sort of low table to put next to the red chair and I need to sew a few new throw pillows. We feel much more comfortable in the space and love having all the room. Paul's favorite part of the house is the little office off of the living room. Life is complete now that he has his big desk, big monitor and comfy chair. Sidenote: Who knew picking out an office chair could be such an ordeal. It has to recline, lower and raise, have arms, be on wheels, the right back support, not too hot, not too cushy, the list goes on. His only complaint now is that the 'office' is also the 'toyroom'. Now kate will probably grow up to be an expert warcraft player. Or maybe he'll actually have to study sometime soon?
6 comments:
Oh Jill, it looks so great!! Can't wait to see the rest of the house!
The house looks great! You sure are good at these things. When you come visit you will have to help me look for end tables or something to help our home look better. :)
Way to go Jill...your house looks gorgeous!
I love your decorating! Come do my house please...
Hey... everyone knows I only use my oversize 20" computer monitor for excel spreadsheets and papers...... end the slander!
Jilly, your place looks amazing! I talked to Kirsti and we are definitely coming to New Haven sometime this fall, so I will let you know when so I can make sure to see you :)
Post a Comment