This morning Kate and I were playing in her room. I went in the living room to answer the phone and when I came back she had pulled up to standing! She was smiling as if to say "look at me!" she was so proud of herself. It seems like all of a sudden she is growing so fast. Within a few weeks she will be crawling (I can't decide if that's good or bad). Now she just gets up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth. She is (usually) happy and very vocal. She likes to say mamama, dadada, bababa, not associating them with anything in particular of course. I love this age! Kate makes life a lot more fun.
3 comments:
How cute!! They grow so fast, it is just amazing. I can not believe she is standing, and crawling soon...watch out. We miss you guys!
Kate:
Congradulations on the big step. Pretty soon you will be climbing out of the crib. I can't wait to see you. You are a sweetheart.
Love, Papa
Jill...what a doll you have! Love how you've decorated her room...keep up the good work!
Post a Comment