That is such a cute picture! I wonder what she is thinking... :) Hey, I checked out that Everday Foods cookbook from the library and made the Bean Tortilla Pie tonight and we loved it! Definite hit at our house and will make it into the meal rotation. Thanks for the recommendation!
Hi Jill! i just looked through your blog and a few things: 1. Kate is sooo cute! 2. you take GREAT pix! 3. I didn't know/realize how artistic/crafty you are! maybe paul will kill me for that comment, but you are ! :P
3 comments:
Could there be a cuter picture than that!? Wish we could keep her that way....miss you guys!
That is such a cute picture! I wonder what she is thinking... :) Hey, I checked out that Everday Foods cookbook from the library and made the Bean Tortilla Pie tonight and we loved it! Definite hit at our house and will make it into the meal rotation. Thanks for the recommendation!
Hi Jill!
i just looked through your blog and a few things:
1. Kate is sooo cute!
2. you take GREAT pix!
3. I didn't know/realize how artistic/crafty you are! maybe paul will kill me for that comment, but you are ! :P
Post a Comment