Sunday, September 30, 2007

Kate takes Manhattan

We went back to our roots yesterday (if you call living there for 2 years roots… maybe East Coast roots). We heard on the radio on our way there that this weekend was one of the top 10 weekends of the year. The weather was beautiful—72 and sunny.

I went to a baby shower for Lynda Todd in the morning and Paul walked around Morningside Park trying to get Kate to take a nap. She was too distracted by everything going on around her. We went to lunch at Patsy’s—one of our NYC favorites—with Brett & Lisa.

Then we met up with Paul’s friend from high school, Kira, for cupcakes at Crumbs Bakery. They were soo good. In the afternoon we went to a picnic in Riverside Park with Cameron & Erin.


It was great to catch up with our friends in Manhattan. We miss them! Paul was glad we don’t live there anymore, but I left feeling a little homesick.

2 comments:

Jill said...

What a fun weekend. The cupcakes look really yummy (I looked at them close-up). Glad you had a good time.

Brett and Lisa said...

We had such a fun time visting with you guys! I am glad we got to do that!